1. Stamford Homes Limited operate this website and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Stamford Homes use the principal of 'Legitimate Interest' as the lawful basis for collecting and processing incoming personal data and subsequent ongoing communication regarding property-related matters. Separately, where we approach our clients for cross-selling any products or services, or where we may pass on non-property-related information, we use the principle of 'Consent' as the lawful basis to conduct business. It is easy to withdraw consent (opt-out) by unsubscribing from the communication e-mailed to you or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
2. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.goodwinproperty.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
3. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 (the Regulations), the data controller is Stamford Homes Limited, registered office address is 2 Ketton Road, Collyweston PE9 3PS.
Information we may collect from you
1. Our aim is to maintain your data as accurately as possible and to collect data for a specified, explicit and legitimate reason. The data should be limited to what is necessary for us to provide you with property-related information or undertake business transactions for you. Fair and transparent treatment of your data is essential.
We may collect and process the data about you outlined in the document download below:
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.stamfordhomes.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you search for a property, list your own property, request a valuation on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site.
Uses made of the information
We will use this information:
1. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
2. to notify owners of properties you tell us you are interested in of your interest;
3. to store your property preferences and search criteria so that we may contact you with details of properties which may be of interest to you;
4. to provide details of your property to interested parties if you ask us to provide property marketing services (which we will display on our site, at our offices, in marketing emails and on information sheets we produce to market your property);
5. to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
6. to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you;
7. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure of your information
1. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
2. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
1. individuals or organisations interested in a property you own if you ask us to provide property marketing services;
2. individuals or organisations who own a property if you indicate to us that you are interested in that particular property;
3. business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
4. advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
5. analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
3. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
2. if Stamford Homes Limited are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by that company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
3. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stamford Homes Limited, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
2. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site;
any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
1. We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes unless we obtain your permission to do so. We may use your personal data for our own internal marketing purposes and to contact you in accordance with the terms of this Privacy & Cookies Policy. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for any marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
2. Your data protection rights are as follows:
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right of rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
3. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or such third parties use of your personal data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
1. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.